- Expandable up to 8 Standard Bus modules.
- DC power socket – 2.1/5.5mm barrel jack for 5v input
- Includes 8 x 40 pin straight sockets
- Bus isolation tracks allow Slot 1&2 or Slot 7&8 to be disconnected from main bus
- Clearly labelled pin identifiers
- Nice rounded corners and mounting holes
- Power LED
- Reset button
This is ideal for mounting the 5 core modules (CPU, ROM, RAM, Clock & Serial I/O) and still leave 3 slots for expansion.
RC2014 Backplane 8 can be powered with 6-14v with the addition of a LM7805 regulator. Footprints for the regulator and caps are on the PCB. If you are using a regulated 5v supply, such as from a USB adapter, simply jumper across the 5v Direct pads.
For PCB Only option, see Backplane PCB listing.
Other modules shown in the photos are for illustration purposes only.
Lasercut enclosure available separately.